Silicone soft lining material, with just 43% hardness shore.
New conception resin with a silicone base, for indirect and direct rebasing. It is indicated for problems related to thin mucous areas, sharp bone crests and severe undercuts. Maximum resistance to peeling and abrasion and extreme softness and elasticity characterize this product and allow to improve the stability of prosthesis margins.
The perfect combination between softness and elasticity.
– art. 23351 | Sofreliner Tough M Kit:
– art. 23356 | Sofreliner Tough M Paste: 1 paste 27g + 27g (base+catalyst)
– art. 23441 | Sofreliner Tough Primer: 1 primer, 10ml
– art. 23361 | Smoothing Point: 3 adjustment points
– art. 23362 | Finishing Point: 6 finishing points
– art. 23363 | Diaround Point: 1 diaround point
– art. 23380 | TD II Mixing Tip XS: 50 tips
– art. 23381 | TD II Mixing Tip S: 50 tips
– art. 23372 | Tokuyama Dispenser II: 1 dispenser (not included in the kit)
To view or download the MSDS/Material Safety Data Sheet of all our products, please follow the link below: