Tokuyama Rebase II is a resin for the direct permanent hard type rebasing applications in office.
It’s a resin that doesn’t develop any kind of heat, it has optimum handling and can be stable in the mouth for 4-5 years. It hardens up in just 4.30 minutes, it’s perfectly adaptable and has excellent handling. Rebase II is an historical product for Tokuyama Dental Corp. that contributed to make this company well known during the years, a leader in the market for quality, reliability and handiness of its products.
– art. 20505 | Tokuyama Rebase II Kit:
– art. 20170 | Tokuyama Resin Harder II, resine 48g
– art. 20545 | Tokuyama Rebase II Powder, powder 80g
– art. 20560 | Tokuyama Rebase II Liquid, liquid 50ml
– art. 20565 | Tokuyama Rebase II Adhesive, adhesive 15ml
To view or download the MSDS/Material Safety Data Sheet of all our products, please follow the link below: